29 November 2017 – Inclusive language leads BC start-up’s online professional development line-up – PDF
CareQuadrant’s Andréa Coutu, CEO, and Tracy Humphreys, COO, have extensive experience in speaking to media, in multiple formats, under strict deadlines. We can also often connect media with other sources.
Here are just a few examples of our past interviews.
- Andréa Coutu in The National Observer, 11 October 2017, discussing mental health, school refusal, accommodations and impacts on families
- Tracy Humphreys on News 1130, 6 October 2017, discussing advocacy challenges for parents
- Tracy Humphreys on Roundhouse Radio, September 2017, discussing special needs in BC schools
- Tracy Humphreys in The Tyee, July 2017, discussing advocacy for indigenous and special needs children
- Tracy Humphreys on CBC, January 2017, discussing special education funding
- Tracy Humphreys in The Globe and Mail, February 2016, discussing special education funding
- Andréa Coutu in Chimp, discussing contributing to society
- Andréa Coutu in Vancouver Sun, Province, Times-Colonist, Ottawa Citizen, April 2016, discussing proposed school board cuts
- Andréa Coutu on CBC Radio, discussing the Toyota Highlander commercial and parenting
- Andréa Coutu on Global TV, September 2013, discussing the LuluLemon corporate apology
- Andréa Coutu in Entrepreneur, September 2011, discussing business startup
- Andréa Coutu on CBC TV, May 2011, discussing advocacy for earthquake supplies and seismic upgrading
- Andréa Coutu in Buffalo Law Journal, January 2011, discussing how the economy has led to a spike in consulting startups
Andréa Coutu, MBA, has been interviewed by Entrepreneur, CBC, CBC Radio, Radio Canada, Business Week, CanWest, The Vancouver Sun, The Vancouver Province, The Toronto Star, Realm Magazine, Business in Vancouver, Buffalo First, Buffalo Law Journal and many other media outlets. She has spoken about consulting, entrepreneurship, business start up, marketing, management, business strategy, advertising, work-life balance, parenting, working from home, MBAs, advocacy and even road rage. She has also worked as a freelance writer, publishing articles in a range of magazines and newspapers, including USA Today. Her book, Consulting Fees: A Guide for Independent Consultants, is available at bookstores worldwide.
Tracy Humphreys has been interviewed by a range of local and national media, including The Globe and Mail, CBC, Global, The Tyee, Roundhouse Radio, News 1130 and many other outlets.