Reflective Practice Part 2: Ethics and Application
- Approved for 1.5 hours of lawyering skills by Law Society of BC
Approved for 1.5 hours by CCPA
- Students will learn how to incorporate models for reflective practice into their professional work
- Students will reflect on their personal framework and how it relates to client relationships and professional ethics, codes and obligations, including the social contract
- Students will learn how to reflect On Action and In Action to achieve better professional outcomes
- Students will be able to better identify opportunities for growth and learning.
- apply scholarly and academic models for reflective practice
- explain the role of self and identity in reflective practice
- describe the social contract and the role of ethics in separating professions from occupations
- apply a model for reflective practice by working through a case study of a professional ethical dilemma
- identify and describe opportunities to apply models of reflective practice in the workplace and through their ongoing professional development
By working through the course materials and exercises, learners will be able to:
Remember, you can combine this course with our free introductory course, Reflective Practice 1, for two hours of credit.